Saturday, March 20, 2010

Agent Bushman

I racked my brain trying to think of a creative way to tell Ryan what his 30th birthday present was: skydiving. So I decided to use the theme of a secret agent. So here are pictures of documents I printed off, placed inside a Top Secret Folder in a black briefcase.

Cover sheet: If you notice, the letter head says, "US Department of Homeland Security: Bureau of Customs Enforcement (Birthday customs that is!)

The letter said: "Agent Bushman: Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is strictly confidential and requires utmost concentration and discipline. Achieving this goal will require the ability to control trepidation, master disgorgement and adapting the suspension of gravitational forces. You will report Saturday, March 13 at approximately 12 hundred hours at the Cushing Regional Airport".

Here was the information about the jump, a map of where the airport is, and a description of the company and experience. You saw the video of him reading this, I just wanted to include the actual documents. It was great!

No comments: