Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Video's

Here is Brenna opening up her big present from us, her cheer class. I thought it was too cute!

Don't ask me why I filmed this sideways! Ryan took the kids out to play in the snow. Brenna lasted about 30 minutes, but Cannon stayed out there till his hands and feet were bright red and frozen solid! But before then, Ryan found a huge patch of ice and went sliding! It is too funny!

4 comments:

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

Merry Christmas....We hope you are able to get the van unstuck....we love you

A and N said...

I love all your Christmas pictures! We went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Ohio (two hours from us), we're excited because Alan got into the ortho program in St Louis and there is one in Kansas City MO (four hours from there)!

Wendy said...

So funny
Cecily

A and N said...

You can find a blog about Cameron's mission under my blog buddies part of my blog. He's having an interesting time, but loving it so much!