Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Brenna boo!

Brenna asked for Cat in the Hat birthday! I loved it, and the fact that it wasn't Princess theme! And I immediately thought of what I could do for the cake....
It was MUCH harder than I expected! Especially since all the tools I had was a ziploc bag and a butter knife! But I think it turned out ok!

Pin the hat on the cat!

I can't believe Brenna is 6! So far six is much better, more well-behaved, than five! She is reading, writing notes and lists, figuring out simple math, and loves to create. She is super smart (confirmed by her Kindergarten teacher, she tested in the 98% for Kindergarten reading requirements and 34/35 in math!) and very generous. We LOVE her to pieces! Happy 6th birthday big girl!

3 comments:

Tori Orgill said...

happy birthday brenna!

Arthur V. / Gene D. W. said...

We love our six year old Brenna.

Idaho Bushmans said...

happy birthday. you are getting so big and so cute.