Ryan surprised me with a date to Chesapeake's Second Chance Prom. It was 80's themed, and we dressed appropriately! It started with a super yummy dinner, and then a dance.

I found this fabulous frock at Goodwill for $5! And my mother-in-law took it from an almost floor length dress to an under-the-knee dress. I had one lady tell me that she wore the same dress, but it was a crimson water-stained taffeta dress.

Us with one of Ryan's co-workers. It was fun to see them dressed up (and drunk) and let loose. The music was great 80's music, and they had about 4 bands perform. It was a blast! We danced for at least 2 hours! Yes, my feet were sore.

And yes, Ryan spent money on this! He explained to the flourist that it was an 80's dance, and she went to town! And it matched perfectly. The only down-fall was it was HUGE! It looked more like a Thanksgiving centerpiece!
7 comments:
That's awesome you guys look great!
Sadly, your dress looks a little like a dress I wore to the prom back in 1993. Mine was teal, though, and I even dyed my shoes to match my dress! Fantastic corsage as well!
By sadly, I mean sad for me! I'm getting old! Looks like you guys had a great time! :)
too cute!
Awesome! You two look so good!!
I like your sleeves. They're real big. .....
Fun!
Post a Comment