Thursday, October 9, 2008

Piano Lessons

Many people have asked what I do with my kids while I teach piano lessons. Sometimes Cannon takes his nap and sleeps through the lessons. Sometimes Brenna watches a movie on her portable DVD player in her room. Most often, a sibling of my student is Brenna's age, and she has automatic play-dates. For example, today Brenna and her automatic play-date played in our backyard with Cannon. Her friend brought chocolate muffins, and shared with everyone! Cannon was in heaven!
I am very lucky that most of my students and their parents are understanding of my need to sometimes take care of my kids. I quickly got my student started on her Theory book work, and then cleaned Cannon up. He was pretty upset I was removing his chocolatey shirt he continued to pick goodness from!

3 comments:

Bray said...

I wonder who the chocolate muffin gift giver was??? That was not very polite of her!!

Bray said...

OOPs it was AVA???? Sorry!

Alona said...

Love the dirty face! It makes me want some chocolate! :)