Many of you know how much Ryan has been working recently. Most weekdays 12 hours/day and then between 4-8 hours on Saturday. Hence, he has absolutely zero time to put up Christmas lights. Christmas is a huge deal to him, and he is the first to get out the decorations. So I decided I would take the pressure off, and put the lights up myself. I stood at the foot of the ladder for a good 3-4 minutes. Once I made it to the top, I clung to the rung, trying to brave moving from the ladder to the roof. And I was almost in tears as I leaned over the roof edge the first time, hooking the line of lights. But I gained confidence, and when I was done I had conquered the roof! And I must say the lights look great!
2 comments:
Holy Cow Sarah! Way to get that done! And now you HAVE to blog about how happy Ryan was to find that his awesome wife had put the Christmas lights up for him! And today of all days! With everything coated in ICE!
Way to go!!
I did the same (put them up because Rich didn't have the time this year) with our outside lights, but I didn't have to climb up on the roof!! I don't know if I could have done that. :)
Post a Comment