Saturday, August 25, 2007

Cannon's going tanning

Cannon was discharged from the hospital being very jaundice. The treatment is a tanning bed with a built in sleeper! He was supposed to be in it 24/7 unless he was being fed or having his diaper changed. Brenna enjoyed stacking toys on top of the bed and reading him books. We stuck to it, and it paid off! After about 30 hours of treatment he was back to normal!





4 comments:

Shawna said...

Sarah! Our phone line got cut this week so I didn't have internet for a few days, but I am *so happy* for you and excited to see your blog and get such a full update. Cannon is just a perfect little boy. I'm so glad you're all home and doing well.

hilary said...

He is so dang cute! I love all of his dark hair! aw, i wanna see him!

Daisha said...

I'm sorry that things were so rough for a while, but that everything is going well now! He's so cute and definetly looks like he's a part of your little family!
Love, Daisha

Ashley Dickman said...

i love the top picture of him... wide eyed! we need to get some pictures taken of him!