Friday, April 12, 2013

Last Day at Magic Kingdom

 
 Last day at Magic Kingdom. We took the ferry ride in, instead of the train. And we loved it!
 Thankfully the girls indulged me on my cute hair idea. I had wanted to make Minnie Mouse buns, and they finally gave in. Turned out cute!
 
 
 
 
 Cannon and I on Dumbo!
 
Meeting the Princesses was FANTASTIC! They were absolutely spot on perfection for the characters they played. Rapunzel was particularly hilarious. Cannon was smitten.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Monster's Inc. Laugh Floor
This show is an improve show, that involves the audience. And guess who was featured as Boo? She absolutely LOVED being on the big screen! 
 
 
This is the last picture taken BEFORE Cannon wandered off and was LOST FOR 20 MINUTES! 20 long minutes. We exited the Pirates of the Caribbean ride, browsed through the gift shop, and turned around and couldn't find him. We finally got the staff involved, then security personnel. I was pretty calm, I mean we are in Disneyworld, right?!  But, when one of the security ladies started asking me what he was wearing, size, age, wanting the most recent picture, that's when I got nervous. Thankfully, he had wandered outside of the Pirates of the Caribbean area, and had been spotted by a worker who guessed he was on the Jungle Ride, and took him there. So when "the search" was expanded, we found him. He was pretty upset (GOOD!), but we are all very relieved. Disney park workers were so helpful. 
 
First picture after we found him! At Tom Sawyer's island. Cannon is my little Tom Sawyer. Adventure, adventure, ADVENTURE! 
 
 
 
This was Brooklyn's favorite part of Magic Kingdom. Everything Little Mermaid. We had to revisit the Little Mermaid (Cannon didn't mind either). Brooklyn could have spent all day riding the ride and visiting Ariel. Thank goodness we could persuade her twice was enough.
 
 
Last ride was the Tea Cups.
 
 We let the kids pick out one souvenir on our trip. Cannon chose a real leather Sherriff Woody hat. He wore it through the airport on our way home and everything.
 
 
Brooklyn was hard to narrow down, but she got of course, an Ariel stuffed doll.
 
 
Brenna chose a Mickey Mouse necklace, then purchased a bracelet with her own money. She was SO excited!
I asked them to show a sad face on our tram ride back to our car. I don't think it was too hard to fake! They had the BEST time on our all time favorite trip. I'm SO glad we could finally make it to Disney. It was so worth it!

No comments: