A couple of hours after they opened the surprise, we were on a bus leaving our van at the extended parking, on our way to the airport. I don't think the kids knew what to expect! I don't know if we knew what to expect!!!
In true Bushman fashion, we arrived at our gate with about two hours to spare. So we sat. And waited. But it was nice to slow down before a very busy week!
Cannon kept asking, "Is JetBlue here yet?" I think he thought that was just our plane's name. We boarded, and the kids were extremely entertained and well behaved the whole flight.
After we landed, we herded our three tired kids, dragged 5 checked bags, 2 carry ons, 3 carseats to our car rental counter. Then crammed all of the above into a Ford Focus, which it miraculously fit! Then made our way to the Embassy Suites where we were staying. Just the beginning of a fantastic trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment