Here we are, dressed up for the Trunk-or-Treat at our Church. Brooklyn this year was the Lady Bug, Brenna a Cowgirl, and Cannon... well, Cannon was Mr. T! His e-bay purchased Spiderman costume hadn't arrived yet, so to compliment his hair style, he embodied Mr. T. We even taught him how to say, "I pity the fool!" It was a hit!
Here is the only picture I got of Brooklyn with her ladybug hat on! The school that I work at, and the kids attend, had a Halloween parade. She loved following her friends through the halls of the school all dressed up. It was a crazy day!
Of course, Ryan dressed up for the annual Chesapeake Halloween Party. He borrowed our friend, Ryan's Ghost Buster gear. He looked completely authentic!
We haven't worked up to pumpkin carving, so we paint our pumpkins. Then everyone gets a pumpkin to decorate!
The kids really had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment