@Danette: That bow you made, and I love it too! @Rachel: Wendy took them. She is an awesome photographer. Poor thing gets hounded for family pics when she visits. @Rachel and Danette: I don't know what you're talking about! Skinny? I was feeling massive after Thanksgiving. But thanks!
5 comments:
Those are way cute family pictures. You sure do look super skinny in those pictures. I love the bow in Brooklyn's hair.
These are so beautiful! Your family is looking so mature these days, and look at you, so skinny. Who took these?
@Danette: That bow you made, and I love it too!
@Rachel: Wendy took them. She is an awesome photographer. Poor thing gets hounded for family pics when she visits.
@Rachel and Danette: I don't know what you're talking about! Skinny? I was feeling massive after Thanksgiving. But thanks!
beautiful family! inside and out!
You guys have such a cute family! I can't believe I havn't seen you guys since Brynna was so little.
Post a Comment