Cannon looked up and said, "Baby sad. I feed baby!" He was so proud of himself, and I was so proud too! And relieved and touched. And so I let him feed her, and she happily laid there and ate, and kept grabbing at his hand or his pajama pants. It was so sweet! I love my babies!
Thursday, February 11, 2010
My little helper!
The other morning I was racing around the house trying to get Brenna ready for school. Doing her hair, finishing up her Valentines, getting her backpack packed. Brooklyn was very upset. She was screaming, and wailing. I knew I couldn't get done what needed to be if I slowed down. Suddenly, she stopped. I finished what I was doing, and hurried back in, a little worried that something was wrong. But, instead I found this!


Cannon looked up and said, "Baby sad. I feed baby!" He was so proud of himself, and I was so proud too! And relieved and touched. And so I let him feed her, and she happily laid there and ate, and kept grabbing at his hand or his pajama pants. It was so sweet! I love my babies!
Cannon looked up and said, "Baby sad. I feed baby!" He was so proud of himself, and I was so proud too! And relieved and touched. And so I let him feed her, and she happily laid there and ate, and kept grabbing at his hand or his pajama pants. It was so sweet! I love my babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment