Saturday, October 17, 2009

Recipe for a good nights sleep

1. A boppy surrounded by beautiful bedding!

2. A super soft stuffed teddy bear, that can play the sound of a heart beat (simulating the womb).

3. To top it all off, a Kiddopotamus! A snuggly blankety pouch thing that has velcro, and keeps them swaddled through the night!
I started doing this recipe for success, and she has slept typically fom 10pm till 5am, wakes up, eats, then goes back till around 8am. I have always had HORRIBLE sleepers for babies, and so I am absolutely loving this great sleeper! It is an answer to pleading prayers! I need my rest for the crazy days!


1 comment:

Rachel and Todd said...

You lucky, lucky mommy. I am going to have to try that recipe on the next one. I'd do everything but kill to have my baby sleep like that! You must be doing something right. :)