
There is no question, I am
pregnant! This Thursday I will be
29 weeks, 11 weeks to go! At my last appointment I was measuring right on schedule, and everything seems to be going smoothly. Cannon (yes, we think we have officially made a decision!) is starting to out grow his living quarters, and is trying to make more room. He is very active, and loves to kick. Besides the Braxton Hicks contractions, I have been doing really well. Not quite into the uncomfortable stage, but the way he is growing I will be there soon!
3 comments:
oh my gosh, your small tummy makes me look huge! i feel so much better about myself now. :) haha..
-rachelle
it's about time you show your belly! it doesn't look big at all in these pictures... it looks totally different in person! (not to say it's huge, but you know!) we need to take pictures of you and brenna... that will be cute!
Your little belly is so cute! You should feel so good--I was a monster at 29 weeks!
Post a Comment