Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Winter Wonderland!

Oklahoma has finally experienced somewhat normal winter weather! We have had about 3 good snow falls, which I think makes a record. The sad thing is, people here don't know what to do with themselves! One bad snow/ice storm closed schools for a week! I couldn't believe it! But we loved spending some sunny days playing in the rock hard snow. Brenna and I attempted to build a snowman, but Oklahoma doesn't have great packing snow. Oh well! We loved the snow!

1 comment:

Hall of History said...

We had a crazy winter here to and the same thing happened where school was closed and things shut down. What can we say, it ain't Provo! So much school has been cancelled that they've had to add extra minutes to the day. I just spoke with a potential MBA student who is from Oklahoma (Noble I think) and went to OU